The CImg Library provides a minimal set of C++ classes that can be used to perform common operations on generic 2D/3D images. It is simple-to-use, efficient, and portable. It's a really pleasant toolkit for developing image processing stuffs in C++.
- C++ template image processing library
- Easy to use, and to integrate in third-party projects
- Offer a lot of classical image processing functionalities
Follow The CImg Library
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I have been using this library for developing simple demonstrative projects and for testing my ideas in a fast and efficient way. The library is simply amazing in what it offers to you as a single header file with very less project headache.
Very useful toolkit, the only thing I am missing is the more detailed documentation, or description of the demos...
The product may be great, but as far as installing it's hard. The product isn't clear on "where" it's getting installed but this tool is really useful!
Amazing tool. Works perfect. Very helpful.
Good and useful software