OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (2)
- Modern (20)
- Windows (20)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (5)
- Android (3)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The source code for the UDK release of apoclyofable1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Jubeat Emulator1 weekly downloads
A tool to control RGB LED strips hooked up to a computer. Colors will be dynamically changed based on what is shown on the computer screen. The tool is intended to work with Momolight and similar protocols.
Coryphæus automates the admin involved in dealing a round of Dixonary
Simulating digital circuits
This tool helps shopkeepers to maintain record of stock & selling item
FreeIDE is a free C/C++ integrated development environment . It is designed to be very extensible.
Installs the hosts file for you
A Platform for Playing Collectable Card Games Online
Niby is a free C/C++ IDE.
Personal finance software. Accounting.
Server/Client System for managing a Scientific Journal. Cross platform wxWidgets based.
Astronomy Observation Planning Software
A lightweight IM program
Xitadel is a documentation platform for managing different types of security projects.
A pet project to help me get acquainted with the twitter api. Written in python and wx_python.