An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Agree with mitzabobitza. Apparently, using qt made this client one of the most polished in terms of UI.
This is the PERFECT BitTorrent platform. Very fast and simple. I love and recommend it.
The best Bittorrent client out there right now, no Spyware or ads. Just simple and clean. Love it
It is open source! It is user friendly It has plenty of features, i like it, i use it -- It has long time not solved issues: github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues It needs new developers.
Thank you so much for the new update, i absolutely love the new interface as its compatible with my XPS 15's 4k screen. and for that reason only bittorrennt has become my favourite torrent client. im looking forward to seeing other updates in the future but until then i'm really satisfied with the product. I personally don't write reviews but this one made it worth it. i give 5 STARS.