An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
Best torrent client!
[qbittorrent_3.3.6_setup.exe] Contains Adware. Cannot be installed. Walk away. Win.Adware.Opencandy-31 (ClamAV), W32.NSISSmall.5D9C (Bkav), VirusTotal link /en/file/14b6dba7228f54e492bba21d1e0033b51d2ea29d58b38dd148ff119798a0c1fa/analysis/1472868037/
3.3.6 Seems very solid. My download speeds are faster.
Downloaded v3.3.4 and did a routine VirusTotalScanner check and both Opencandy-31 and W32.NSISSmall.5D9C were detected. Not good :(