• Designed for Linux and Windows email system administrators, Scrollout F1 is an easy to use, already adjusted email firewall (gateway) offering free anti-spam and anti-virus protection aiming to secure existing email servers, old or new, such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, Qmail and others.
• Built-in multilayer security levels make configuration effort equal to a car radio.
• It combines simplicity with effective protection using powerful open source with additional set of rules & filters.
• Available as 64bit:
- ISO image (Internet connection required during installation)
- install from scratch (Internet connection required during installation).
• Minimum Requirements (for 5,000 messages/day):
1 GB of RAM
30 GB storage drive
1 Processor x86/AMD64
1 Ethernet x 1 IPv4 address
UDP ports: 53 123 4500 6277 24441
TCP ports: 25 80 443 2703
- Most features are automated
- TLS 1.2 with SHA2 and ECC (for SMTP & HTTPS)
- Host-to-host IPSec transport encryption with pre-shared key
- Free and commercial Anti-Virus for inbound and outbound emails
- Different Quarantine per domain
- Different scores per domain for Tagging & Blocking
- Built-it parallel outbound delivery from/to multiple hosted domains
- Additional SMTP ports.
- Spam scanning for inbound and outbound emails originated from non-intranet server
- Powerful and innovative geographic filtering for Sender IP, Server IP, URL IP and TLDs.
- Verify Sender IP against weighted white/blacklist providers (score RBL).
- Spammer database pollution by deploying unlimited spam traps for your website
- Various validations for hostname, domain, IP, helo/ehlo commands and more
- Provides DMARC record and verification
- DKIM verification and signing
- SPF verification and SRS
- Recipient verification for Active Directory, LDAP, Zimbra and Domino.
- Protection against fake messages that appear to come from your domain or from yourself
- Built-in rules for newsletters and other messages generated by automated systems
- Protection against executable files, malicious content, scripts and more
- Eliminates a large amount of junk emails sent by infected or hijacked computers.
- Various tests for embedded pictures.
- Protection against forged domains like (fake) yahoo.com, gmail.com etc.
- Protection against wifi, dynamic, invalid or unknown hosts.
- Easy to replicate messages across the world by typing a backup (sub)domain.
- Whitelist [sender domain] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Blacklist [sender address] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Reduce storage cost by redirecting multimedia messages (archived or hidden)
- Relay outgoing messages through a global or per sender domain ISP (smarthost)
- Lite DLP for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and scanned images (archived or hidden)
- Assign different outbound IP pools per sender domain
- Disclaimer per domain
- Accelerate http traffic with web cache
- Simple web interface with guidelines
- Enforce encrypted connection with email servers
- Backup (BCC) incoming/outgoing emails to an alternative mailbox
- Clone/duplicate incoming emails to another (sub-)domain
- Custom Spam TAG in the Subject
- Fallback delivery to alternative email servers
- Learn spam from other email servers
- Internal DNS cache
- Built-in RBL for IPs, Nameservers, Domains and DKIM
- Built-in Fingerprints service
- Advanced internal reputation service
- Mandatory STARTTLS for cached Domains and IPs.
Follow Scrollout F1
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Scrollout does a good job of blocking unwanted emails. It's an easy deploy and can be secured with certificates with a little effort. I would like to see the ability to send encrypted emails in the future. If you're looking for a good email gateway, definitely give this a look. It will be well worth your time.
Me gustaría que pudiera ser configurable el puerto IMAP ya que mi server usa un puerto distinto al estándar
Very power anti-spam filter with most of features. It may be a bit complicated for a newbie though.
I just fresh installed ubuntu server LTS 16.04 for scrolloutf1 and it seems no error during installation. actually i tried it even in debian 9 but same problem always appeared. " 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)" i cannot find any related forum about this to fix. please help.
i deployed it 1 year ago, it's useful, powerful, easy to config, very appreciate your hardworking.