A full-fledged autoclicker with two modes of autoclicking, at your dynamic cursor location or at a prespecified location. The maximum amounts of clicked can also be set (or left as infinite).
Hotkeys work in the background for convenience.
If you want to automate group of mouse actions, Please try this https://sourceforge.net/projects/orphamielautoclicker/files/AutoClickers.exe/download
Whats new in v22.214.171.124:
1. You can now change your hotkeys!
2. Changed the about page
3. Added a few minor options
1. Your settings are now saved from your last session so you only need to enter them once. (Includes last fixed location)
2. Added double clicking and triple clicking
3. Added Right clicking and middle clicking
- Choose whether to follow your cursor or click at a fixed spot
- Set the amount of times to click (or unlimited)
- Choose between which mouse button to click as
- Pick between single clicking, double clicking or triple clicking
- Change the hotkeys
- Convenient - Hotkeys work while application is in background
- Settings are saved (includes last fixed location)
- Free and Open Source
- Clean User Interface
- Low CPU usage
- No advertisements or malware
- Virus Free (The amount of autoclickers with viruses out there are uncountable)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
this is perfect for what i need it for thanks very much it works brilliantly
Hi, your code is nice. But in method called clickatur u are using SendInput twice - dont need to do it, Ive tested it using this function once and it works well. You app is very nice, but Im building mine, so this is a review of the code. You should think about moving native functions out to the other file as you did for hotkeys. All hooks to Hook.cs, functions for window control to Window.cs etc. I haven't found anything more. Good job!
It is a very good clicker, but i cant figure out how to make it click faster, please help... And also i'm using windows 10.