OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (17)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16)
- All POSIX (12)
- OS Independent (6)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- OS Portable (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- BSD (13)
- Modern (11)
- Windows (10)
- Mac (8)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Android (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This provides a package which presents the CVS contents as mountable file system. It allows to view the versioned files as like they were ordinary files on a disk. There is also a possibility to check in/out some files for editing.31 weekly downloads
Distribution independent packages for building a school server: Expand a normal distribution like Debian, Fedora or openSUSE to a real useful server, hosting and managing all possible needed services with a simple user interface.5 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Perl scripts for using the M232 A/D and I/O Serial Adapter from ELV (TM). Sample Applications for Console / Web. Temperature measuring, switching Devices, getting state of a smoke detector and so on.1 weekly downloads
Altytan is a console application for people who worked with GUI´s and want all the features of the console without changing their working style. It will contain a filemanager, newsreader, editor, webbrowser, ... .
Jugan is a simple to use text editor for Python programming on Linux. It provides syntax highlighting and some other useful functions to improve the own efficiency. The editor was written in Python using curses.
LIMT (Linux Instant Messenger Tonix) is a new IM for VoIP, text messages and file sharing.
MyLAMP - a LAMP installer with a console-based gui for linux.
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
A tool for easily organising your multimedia things like Video CDs, DVDs, DivX movies or other types of media. And all this is made by a curses interface and with the help of a xml database.
U-mIRC (UNIX mIRC) is the UNIX pendant of the well-known mIRC IRC client for Windows. Interface is much like the original, although there's also a ncurses console interface. mIRC scripts are supported.
A free HLLAPI implementation for communication via 3270 with IBM Mainframes.
iDrink is a special POS SW for mobile cash-boxes. It's main purpose is to run a iDrink-Terminal with an barcode-scanner where users can register all their drinks with iDrink-Cards.
A ftp client speaking ldap for storing information about servers and users
Music Player for Linux Console