Zanata is a web-based system for translators to translate documentation and software online using a web-browser. It is written in Java and uses modern web technologies like JBoss, Seam, GWT, Hibernate. It exposes a REST API for external integration. It currently supports translation of DocBook/Publican documentation through PO files, software projects using Properties files, XLIFF files, and many others, and the development team constantly adds supports for other formats. Projects can be uploaded to and downloaded from a Zanata server using a Maven plugin or a command-line client.
- Web based translation from anywhere.
- Ability to import several file types: Publican, XLIFF, properties... and the list is growing.
- Translation Memory. See similar translations for other projects.
- Translate multiple project versions.
- Reuse translations from other projects saving time and resources.
- For Developers: Easy to access REST API to build your own tools and enhancements.
Be the first to post a review of Zanata!