WinNMP - Nginx MariaDB Redis Php 7 development stack for Windows
A lightweight, fast and stable server stack for developing php mysql applications on windows, based on the excellent webserver Nginx. A lighter alternative to XAMPP and WAMP.
Also known as WTServer and wt-nmp
Current Package contains:
- Nginx 1.14.0 web server
- MariaDB 10.2.14 database server, mysql 5.5.5 replacement (32/64bit)
- Redis 3.2 Cache/NoSql, memcached alternative (64bit)
- Php 5.6.36 & PHP 7.0.30 & PHP 7.2.5 scripting language (32/64bit)
- WinSCP SFTP client
- HTTPS using free LetsEncrypt certificates
- Composer dependency manager for php
- Adminer web based database manager
- Reg.php regular expressions tester
- WTServer Manager (32/64bit), formerly known as *wt-nmp*
- Easy to upgrade! Backups, configuration files, database data, included libraries and projects are persistent during upgrades (not overwritten)
- A single installer for both x86 and x64 systems
- Lightning-fast web server. Optimized for best performance
- PORTABLE: you can move it to a different location, configuration files are updated automatically
- For easy access, all configuration files are stored in one place
- Multiple PHP Versions and version switcher. Dynamic number of php-cgi processes.
- The server manager runs minimized in the system tray and monitors, logs and restarts crashed servers, just like php-fpm on Linux
- Project setup, Local Virtual Servers for projects, Upload, Sync and Browse with WinSCP
- Optional MySQL database daily backups
Follow WinNMP - Windows Nginx MySql Php 7 stack
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very useful. Make local development a snap.
I have tried much WNMP software, This one is the BEST.
Perfect or the best program for the windows. My only problem when I use the composer and i try to install a repo with require php 7, the composer error me. if i try to view the php version is 5.6.30 with zend egine v2.6.0. How can i change the php version on cms?
Simply the best for local development on a windows machine. 5/5 stars well earned from me. Thanks.
WTserver is a total lifesaver for Magento 2 Windows development. Magento 2 will destroy WAMP, XAMP, etc as it is a very heavy system and you will get 10 - 30s page loads, way to slow for development. I was using a VMware Ubuntu with nginx php-fpm and it was ok but I didn't really like the extra hassle that comes with that. Finally I found WTserver and can work completely in Windows 10 again.