At frapsforum.com, we get a lot of requests for help with poor performance when capturing with Fraps, or trouble with the video files once they're made. We, the volunteers here, have always been going back and forth: "what's your operating system," "what kind of hard drive," etc, etc. This is getting a bit tiresome and error-prone, so I have prepared this program to gather the information for us automatically.
The existing hardware information programs either did not include all the information we are interested in, or they report too much information for our needs.
- Very easy to use
- Report is created formatted in BBCODE including the following -
- OS Version; CPU; Memory;
- Graphics card model; Display(s);
- Sound device(s); USB device(s);
- Storage: list all partitions w/ capacity & free space.
- Current Fraps user settings
- Running processes and services (always listed, output is optional)
Be the first to post a review of FRAFS Hardware Check!