ipmiutil is an easy to use set of IPMI server management utilities. It can get/set sensor readings & thresholds, automate SEL management, do SOL console, etc. Supports Linux, Windows, BSD, Solaris, MacOSX. The only IPMI project tool that runs natively on Windows. See ipmiutil.sf.net for rpms, etc. (formerly called panicsel). It can run driverless in Linux for use on boot media or embedded environments.
- Handles IPMI sensors, events, remote console, power control, etc.
- Native builds on many OSs: Linux, Windows, BSD, Solaris, MacOSX, HPUX
- The only IPMI project natively supporting Windows drivers
- IPMIUTIL supports any IPMI-compliant vendor firmware
- Detects and handles OEM-specific IPMI firmware variants
- IPMIUTIL interprets various vendor OEM-specific sensor values automatically.
- Any IPMI values not yet recognized at least return the values, rather than just 'na' or Unknown.
- Shared library for custom applications, sample source included
- BSD license is compatible with open-source or commercial use
- Linux driverless support is ideal for boot media or embedded
Follow IPMI Management Utilities
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Fantastic support and great functionality. Grateful for this utility and the folks that support it.
very nice and the best for windows.
Thanks for Ipmiutil, it's wonderful!
very good project, thanks!