OSI-Approved Open Source (38)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (33)
- Linux (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (28)
- Mac (18)
- BSD (12)
- Modern (12)
- Android (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a c++ library that uses the ellipse hough trasform to find ellipse over images. The image is trasformed in a five dimensional space with variable metric (using K-d box tree) and in this space ellipses are searched and found.
This is an initial effort to create an open source framework towards a complete business process management system, making business process abstraction in your modeling and business process implementation in your software development more managable.
ParaStation is a robust and efficient cluster middleware, consisting of a high-performance communication layer (MPI) and a sophisticated management layer.
Paws is a set of modules and libraries for developing community-based web sites.
SauceOpen is a combination and integration of several Open Source projects to provide a comprehensive online eBusiness solution for small businesses.
SourceBinder (Binder) is a node-based visual framework for easy prototyping and real-time tuning of Flash based visual applications.
A project for a TPC-C implement based C/C++ language.Strictly comply to the TPC-C standard
Multired is middleware for automatic dynamic generation of multi-resolution representations for large spatio-temporal databases. It also provides an API which uses the middleware to support user-guided navigation of spatiotemporal data.
Project moved to https://code.google.com/p/dealii/