An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt4 user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac Os, Windows)
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x)
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x)
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
Full of great features! I think it's a great alternative to the crappy mainstream torrent clients. :)
The best torrent client. Highly recommended.
A very reliable and easy-to-use torrent client without any bloatware, spyware or ads (like many other clients have these days).
@willydv If you cared enough you would know that 3.1.8 is buggy due to libtorrent having a bug with file preallocation. It is fixed now. You either wait for 3.1.9 or go to the forums and download a nightly or disable preallocation. Just so you know the new team(me) also released 3.0.11. Next time go to the forums or bugtracker and report your problems. Don't just give a 1-star review and disappear.