The ezLINX iCoupler Isolated Interface Development environment provides developers with a cost-effective, plug and play solution for evaluating eight physical Layer, digitally-isolated communication standards(USB, RS-422, RS-485, RS-232, CAN, SPI, I2C and LVDS). The Blackfin ADSP-BF548 processor is used to run the uCLinux operating system and allows for easy customization through the open source hardware and software platform. Development time is significantly reduced for embedded designers and system architects who are designing and evaluating isolated communication standards.The Interfaces on ezLINX use ADI's isolated transceivers with integrated iCoupler and isoPower® digital isolator technology.
- Plug and play system evaluation
- Easy evaluation of 8 isolated Physical layer communication standards
- Open source hardware
- Open source software
- iCoupler® and isoPower® technology
- ADSP-BF548 Blackfin Processor running uCLinux
- Sample PC application
- Sample embedded uCLinux application
Be the first to post a review of ezLINX!