SILENT is a Scratch modification that interfaces with LEGO MINDSTORM NXT 2.0 robot.
It's based on Scratch 1.4.2, developed in JAVA, Squeak and Bash scripting.
It's supported by Linux and Windows XP/7, in which it was tested. It required JAVA>=6.
Easy to setup and easy to learn!
Please leave your review to help me to improve it!
- allows to obtain a simple and intuitive programs to control robots LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT;
- provides blocks of flow control, variables, arrays, operators, motor control, use of sensors, printing on display and production of sounds;
- independently manages the compilation and download of the LEGO brick;
- supports the USB connection with the brick;
- thanks to Java and Squeak is cross OS: Supports Linux and Windows. It 'has been successfully tested on Ubuntu, Windows XP and Windows 7
- allows you to work without plugging in a device NXT, it is in fact required the presence only if you choose to download the code
- allows you to organize the program in task;
- allows you to create multiple programs at once, using different sprite will be produced NXC different source files, each independent of the other. It will then be up to the user to choose which start on the robot.
Be the first to post a review of SILENT!