The Intelligent Services Layer (ISL) is an advanced agent and service integration framework that supports distributed management; collaborative computing; intelligent software; and intelligent heterogeneous data access.
- Service Oriented
- Agent-based (Message Oriented Middleware)
- Dynamic Discovery
- Any Java Object can be a Remote Service
- Synchronous and asynchronous interaction
- Dynamic deployment with full lifecycle management
- Flexible run-time communications
- Rapid incorporation of legacy systems
Be the first to post a review of Intelligent Services Layer!