A data visualization and processing tool for scanning probe microscopy (SPM, i.e. AFM, STM, MFM, SNOM/NSOM, ...) and profilometry data, useful also for general image and 2D data analysis.
- Support for more than 120 SPM file formats.
- All standard functions: levelling, geometrical transforms, statistical characterisation, grain detection, FFT filtering, ...
- Processing of data under arbitrarily shaped masks.
- Calibration and metrology support.
- Single point spectra and volume data support (for a subset of file formats).
- Generation of artificial surfaces and measurement simulation.
- Python scripting.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Used it during my MSc studies as an auxiliary to the NanoScope Aalysis. Good job!
Almost excellent software for AFM analysis ; to my knowledge, the best one! grain size analysis, AFM corrections, simulated AFM pics... many many useful features in an efficient and user friendly soft
I used it to analyse all the data of my thesis !