A spring-based 3D graph layout tool written in Java. Rendering is performed in OpenGL via the JOGL library.
- Arrranges graphs based on the SpringLayout algorithm in real time
- Provides an interactive framework for data observation, including filter mechanisms, physics adjustment, and visual features
- Allows data to be streamed to the set in real time via a simple network interface
- Can read GML (Graph Modeling Language) and a custom .GRPH format
- Takes advantage of all available cores in multi-processor machine.
- Uses the JOGL library to render in OpenGL
- Navigate the graph via the mouse and the classic WASD keyboard layout (a.k.a. 'FPS'-style controls)
Be the first to post a review of Graph3DGL!