An Education Microprocessor Simulator, based off the a design by Charles Stroud (http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~strouce/ausim.html), this will extend the capabilities and UI of the original and will have a VHDL implementation for educational purposes.
- Full Function Simulated Processor
- Step by Step running through instructions
- Ability to look into instruction and data memories
- Full processor assembly language for custom programs
- Ability to watch pins and graph their values over time
Be the first to post a review of PSIM.edu!