This is a 3D puzzle game with fantastic design. The prototype idea is from Family Computer game 'Tank', so Tanx means Tank's extended version.
- real-time 3D graph rendering (by OGRE)
- dynamic physics simulation (by Havok)
- script programmability in Lua
- plug into web browser (NPAPI plugin)
- 3D sound effects (OpenAL)
- GUI supported (CEGUI, and more libraries in future)
LicenseAffero GNU Public License
Follow K.L.'s Tanx
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of K.L.'s Tanx!