Gdoc is a unique, integrated knowledge management and sharing system providing functionality to manage documents (DMS), users (UM), user assistance (TTS), common use-related issues (FAQ) and user-created-contents (WIKI) within any business process.
- User Management: provides functionality to manage application users and their profiles
- Document Management System: provides functionality to manage, save, catalogue and distribute projects and related documents
- Trouble Ticket System: provides functionality to manage user assistance
- FAQ: list of questions and answers concerning common issues
- WIKI: provides users with the possibility to create and edit interlinked pages
Gdoc works good.
I opened it, converted it to vs2010, and it built! I got the GDOC sql db created. But then I didn't spend any more time trying to get the thing to talk to the DB. It gave an ADOException. It's in Italian.