Building blocks, small demo apps, and pieces of sample code.
All can be used to take a look how things can be done in Gambas, not with the idea to supply a product or a finished program. The sourcecode can easily be run from Gambas (2) on Linux. Although some are small programs that are in use as they appear here, no warranty is given.
SimpleDemo contains more complete apps that can be used to demonstrate a working Gambas program. Database is often needed.
SimpleSample is more a small piece of sample code as a reminder how gambas works or how something can be done.
Empty project is an example of how you can start with some things in place already; just copy the code to any new project, more templates might appear.
Hope to make a compilation soon to download onto your laptop before holiday, but not ready yet.
Feedback is welcomed of course, bugs might be corrected if you create a ticket in the bug list.
- DbInfoCode: make gambas code for the object a db table represents.
- B: Barcode: EAN13 barcode 9+3 with checksum generation
- B: MailFromGambas: Send a mail from your gambas App
- B: ChessTimer: Chess-clock on your netbook/laptop
- B: SimpleCounter: counters/readings of gas, electricity, water, PV, machinecounters etc.
- B: ProductSelect: Select products (from database) on big buttons on screen (like POS)
- A: Simple Graphs, Bar-, Line-graph Charts Class
- A: DbInfoPrint: Read databases, tables, fields from mysql server, show on screen
- A: SimpleLog: Drop error messages as text to log file
- A: EmptyProject:Start with FAbout, FLicense, FChanges, Data logo example
- A: SetFile: use "settings" that stores the values in user file.
- A: Combobox: a combobox example
- A: Object: an object example
- D: ProbableCause: scan Gambas2 code for variable/procedure (not)-use
Be the first to post a review of garlic!