It virtually draws "cards": first you can see the question and guess the answer. Then you can see the "answer" side of the card. Program registers if it matches or not.
- Game Length Setting (5 draw steps)
- Save Unasked and Wrongly Answered Cards as a Lesson
- Register Statistics
- Graphical Report from Statistics (26 weeks, with weekly practice intensity and right answer %)
- Hint Text for Each Card (displayed FYI in case of wrong answer)
- Keyboard Navigable
- Per Course Configuration of Label Texts, Timeout, etc. (text file)
- Timeout for Each Answer
- Internationalized, comes with English, German, Japanese and Hungarian localization.
I think it rocks because I wrote it. I am actually using it for my Kanji typing practices.