I've released the new version of e7noteit (2.4.0) now. The major new thing in this new version is skin support (inclusive some skins which can be get over the skindialog) and the ability to hide some notes temporarily.
Some bugs are fixed like a runtime error 5 if a wrong RSS-feed is specified. The main bar can be moved on the top. There is a new language in the package, Italian.
Now e7NoteIt is avaiable - I have published the final release. It's feature-complete! With e7NoteIt you can pin virtual notes on your desktop. All is save, if Windows crashes NoteIt restores all notes automatically... Further If you close a notice, it will be collected in a recycle bin like it does Windows. You can create countless timers which can you remember on all your dates...
Today I present the first release candidate of e7NoteIt, an application which lets you pin up virtual notes on your desktop
This RC can do this things already:
* auto-hidden taskbar in top of your screen (with sticky)
* save and load all your notes (notes are saved very efficient in realtime (5 secons no changes -> save))
* on program exit only unsaved notes will be saved
* notes always on top
* RSS-ticker (with configuration and auto-reload)
* supports multiuser (save settings in "Application Data"-folder of windows so different users can use complete different settings)... read more