Complete, Collaborative, Quality based Open Source Project Organizer.
ProjeQtOr (formely Project'Or RIA) is a collaborative project management software. It's a tool designed to be a Project Organizer as a Rich Internet Application. Web based, it is very easy to use and targets to include every feature needed to the management of your projects.
Listed as one of the underdogs project management softwares, the frequent updates, the very active support and the growing community refers to it as a tool that is worth a try.
- project management, multi projects
- tasks, activities and milestones management
- planning of projects, including gantt view, taking into account resources availability
- workload follow-up, time sheet
- documents management
- requirements and tests management
- risks management plan
- management of meetings, decisions, questions
- management of financial data : costs, expenses, billing
- reporting with graphics
- emails and alerts generation
- collaborative project management
- web based
- easy to use
- completely customizable
- fully adaptable to many needs
- easy to extend to add new functionalities
- free to use, without any limit
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
I was searching for such an open source product for the last one week. Good that I found Projeqtor. Excellent product. Many features.
Very detailed and in depth software. Glad i gave this a look.
I use this tool since its beginning (or almost). It not only helps me to manage projects (planning, cost, time tracking, invoicing, etc.) entrusted to my company by its customers, but also to make my department management control. It is a comprehensive tool that is simple to use. What is remarkable is the management of its versions. Indeed, I had the opportunity to make version upgrades since the V2.0.0 without any problem and without the need to do them all. BRAVO
In my opinion is the best open-source project management solutions for teams available the only drawback is the GUI: colors, fonts and logos need to be changed. In particular the logo: the smiling light projector seems so silly and childish that it "projects" a unprofessional image!
Very good tool, the level of support is excellent for such an open source program. Many regular evolutions in response to users' needs, and it is also fully customizable.