TestLink is a web based Test Management tool.
The application provides Test specification, Test plans and execution, Reporting, Requirements specification and collaborate with well-known bug trackers.
IMPORTANTE NOTICE About CVS
Code in CVS is HISTORICAL ONE.
We have moved repository to http://gitorious.org/testlink-ga
- Requirements Management - Define your requirements and do not lose track of the changes because of the requirement versioning- and revisioning system
- Test Specification - Define Test Cases by grouping into different Test Suites
- Test Execution Assignment - Assign Test Case Execution on Build-Level
- Test Execution - Execute Test Cases for free-definable Platforms, Builds and Test Plans
- Test Reports, Metrics, Charts, Test Execution Monitoring, ...
- Centralized User- and Role-Management
- Highly customizable because of user-definable Custom Fields
- XML-RPC API
- ... many many more
Hi everyone, Anyone here who can help me with this error message. Checking PHP DB extensions Warning!: Your PHP installation don't have the mysql extension mysql- without it is IMPOSSIBLE to use Testlink.Failed! Thank you in advance.
Can We configure the BugNET bug tracking tool along with TestLink ?
I've been using TestLink since 2012 from 4 different companies. Now, I was able to implement the latest version in our team and integrate it to JIRA and Jenkins with our test automation tool SpecFlow - .net Framework. Very reliable process flow for the QA team given that it is an open source. Here's our simple process: Create TestPlan in TestLink with the covered test cases > Link the specs/requirements if needed > Link a JIRA ticket if needed > Configure a job in Jenkins > Run the automated tests > Test execution status for your test plan will be reflected or automatically updated in TestLink > generate a test plan report.
After 1 year incubating TestLink, we finally implemented it in our QA team (mostly, finding a way to organize our activities now with TestLink) Greatly help QA members to organize testing activities by centralizing of: Criteria, Test evidence and even, monitoring testers activity. Successfully managing 3,000+ test cases by now each with notes, attatchments, linked to Bugzilla reported issues etc.