Low-latency, high-quality voice communication for gamers
Low-latency, high-quality voice communication for gamers. Includes game linking, so voice from other players comes from the direction of their characters, and has echo cancellation so the sound from your loudspeakers won't be audible to other players.
- High quality, low latency Voice communication
- Efficient server software
- Free and Open Source - no hassle before or after setting up
- Powerful API through Ice middleware - for numerous programming languages
- Positional Audio in games - hear your teammates from the direction they stand in
- In-Application Overlay - see who is listening and talking in-game
Thanks for Mumble, it's the best!
Beta was already pretty stable, looking forward to the final release. Thanks for all the work and effort everyone puts into this.
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
very good project, thanks!
This is great. My son loves it. Thank you for your work guys!
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user.