Did you ever wanted to synchronize your company meetings from Lotus Notes with your Google calendar?
Yes? Then you are facing some obstacles:
- your sensitive data must not go to Google (“Meeting at 12 o’clock with customer John Doe …”)
- you do not want to get your Lotus Notes calendar tainted by your private entries from Google
- you do not want to have your colleagues’ birthdays in Google
- you like to select which kinds of calendar events are synchronized
- you are using Lotus Notes :-)
Since I did not find an application offering solutions to all these problems at the same time, I decided to write my own.
Be the first to post a review of calsync!