Osmo is a handy personal organizer, which includes calendar, tasks manager, address book and notes modules. It was designed to be a small, easy to use and good looking PIM tool to help to manage personal information.
Hi, versioning compatibility about «notification» question: i was using version 0.2.8 with sound + an advanced notification command; now using version 0.2.10 on the existing .osmo data folder (having tasks_entries.xml, etc... in it): all datas are recovered except the sound + advanced notification command. I even tried to copy the content of tasks_entries.xml from 0.2.8 to 0.2.10 without success - i do not see differencies between the respective files except the version number in the first top lines) A workaround could be is to re-type all the datas ...:-(( Besides that, I like this organizer because it's very easy to use ... it fullfills (at least) 80% my needs with (at most) 20% efforts ...=-) . Thanks for any advice ps: in the below rate, i place a «just OK» for support as i have no experience about. Charlie
HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform, multithreaded video transcoder, available for MacOS X, Linux and Windows.
Convert from many common multimedia file formats, including unprotected DVD or BluRay sources to a handful of modern output file formats.
- Multi-platform, Multi-threaded Video Transcoder
- Video Encoding to several popular formats (H.264, Mpeg-4, Mpeg-2, Theora)
- File Formats (MP4 and MKV)
- Audio Encoding (and passthru) - AAC, MP3, FLAC, AC3, DTS, DTSHD etc
- Subtitle Support (SRT, SSA, VOBSub, Closed Captions)
- Filters (DeInterlace, DeTelecine, Deblocking, Cropping, Scaling)
- Presets for common use-cases