A C# .NET app to download or capture data from several medical device interfaces such as Datex AS3 S/5 Anesthesia, Philips Intellivue, GE Dash, Mindray patient monitors, GE Engstrom, Draeger (Medibus), Maquet ventilators. Requires Visual Studio 2015, .NET 4 or Xamarin Studio to compile. Android version requires Xamarin Studio, Android SDK to compile. Support for capture from other monitors is planned in future.
- 5 second or greater interval real time data capture for Datex S/5
- Requires a RS232 (COM) Port or USB to Serial cable connected to PC, and a standard Null modem serial cable connected to the monitor for Datex S/5
- Exports data in real time to CSV file that can be imported to MS Excel
- Records all data to binary RAW file that can be used for debugging
- Philips Intellivue monitor data capture at 1 second or greater interval
- Philips monitor data capture via LAN port using UDP/IP protocol
VitalSignsCapture is very powerful tool to interface with GE monitor.
The various interfaces developed are fantastic. With GE making their interfaces complicated to code this has greatly helped me with getting the data from the vital sign monitor. Thanks for your great work.