SymSAP is a little program, written in Maxima language, to perform symbolic matrix analysis of structures. SymSAP aims to become a powerful didactic tool to help students learn structural analysis.
- Symbolic matrix analysis of plane structures according to Euler-Bernoulli model
- Support for every type of constraint or restraint, including internal and elastic
- Support for constraints and restraints in skewed directions
- Support for deformability hypotheses
- Support for concentrated distortions and thermal loads
Be the first to post a review of SymSAP!