Modern scripting language and the first one that presents the concept of programming with direct fiction description using a clear subset of pure human language.
Supernova started as a research and example about what we can do using PWCT ( Programming Without Coding Technology - http://doublesvsoop.sourceforge.net ).
Using Supernova you can write the source code using Arabic and/or English keywords and you can create GUI applications for Windows and Linux.
Supernova is designed in 2010 as a prototype to test some new ideas. In 2016 the Ring programming language (http://ring-lang.net) is designed to present the ideas in a practical language.
- Multi-Language Source Code (Arabic & English)
- Not Case/Space/Tab/Line Sensitive (The Token is a letter)
- Support GUI (Windows, Controls ....etc)
- Easy for users with no programming experience
- Hybrid Implementation (Compiler + Virtual Machine)
- Distribute executable applications (*.EXE)
- Use Windows API and/or Call DLL Functions
- Sound Player Library
- Sound Recorder Library
- Movie Player Library
- Text processing Commands
- Date & Time Commands
- Pointer to Variables/Functions
- Multi-Dimension Arrays
- Create, Read and Write Data to Files
- Good Documentation
- Many Samples/Tests
- COM Support & ADODB Sample
- Include userDefineLang.XML for Notepad++
- Multiplatform Edition (WIndows & Linux)
- Create objects share the same name
- Create objects carry more than one name
- Create arrays with string index
Follow Supernova programming language
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Easy for use.
Cool. Excellent project. Thanks
A great and very easy programming language. I want to offer my help for a spanish version.
Coool ... my honor to visit us on http://www.mawj.net/vb/
A great programming language that challenges other programming languages. I am already planning A Yoruba (Nigeria) dialet version of it that will be used for teaching Kids and Youth how to program using Yoruba language. It will definitely change my ways of thinking and doing things. GREAT! EXCELLENT, BRILLIANT, IMMACULATE and second to none. KUDOS :-)