A client implementation of Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP) for Linux / Mac OS-X that allows remote access via SSTP VPN to Microsoft Windows 2008 Server.
- Establish a SSTP connection to a remote Windows 2K8 server from Linux / Mac OS X
- Async PPP support
- Similar command line handling as pptp-client for easy integration with pon/poff scripts.
- Basic HTTP Proxy support
- Certficate handling and verification
- IPv6 support
- Network Manager plug-in provided in a separate package
- Convenient packages for Ubuntu and Fedora Core
- Mac OS-X support (depends on macports project)
Great tool. This allows me to connect secure to my work from anywhere. Thanks!
I had an issue with space in my password, but Eivind helped resolve the issue real quick. Now I use sstpc an a daily basis, and it works like a charm. (Debian) Thank You Eivind, for writing sstp-client and for helping us. Regards Henrik Bork Steffensen
Thanks to the developer for this fantastic software. I run it on Linux Mint and enables me to connect to our corporate environment which uses microsoft SSTP VPN server. Gives me the ability to work for the company from anywhere remote, home, hotels, cybercafes, and it works flawlessly, configuration is simple. You can use command line or NetworkManager to connect, suitable for gui of non-gui environment. Thanks again for the great work.
good & stable on CentOS 5