Learning stroke-order is the key to remembering kanji. sod-builder allows you to visually record the stroke sequence of glyphs from specially prepared fonts.
- Allows you to visually record the stroke sequence of glyphs.
- Can be run as a stand-alone, desktop application or embedded in a web-page (as an applet).
- TODO: Support applet-servlet / datasource communication.
- TODO: When run as a desktop application, allow the user to select glyphs from a specified font.
- TODO: When run as an applet, fetch the contours, of the glyph, from some application running on the server.
Be the first to post a review of sod-builder!