A program for visualising Affymetrix SNP array data for identification regions of homozygosity. Written to aid autozygosity mapping and aid the discovery of potential disease loci.
- Analyses birdseed files generated by Affymetrix Genotyping Console
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Easily identify shared regions of homozygosity
- Automatically identifies concordant or non-concordant shared regions
- Browse by chromosome
- Zoom views
- Select and save regions
- Output regions to formatted .xlsx files
- Save and share projects
Follow Snp Viewer
Pyramid combines analytic tools often found in separate applications. It features a graphically based ETL to model data and incorporate machine learning algorithms, intuitive data discovery tools that produce simple and advanced visualizations, a presentation builder for creating analytic applications and presentations, and an enterprise-grade report builder—all in a single, integrated platform that can be accessed from any browser or device.