This program schedules, launches and monitors any Java Runnable object. Anything you can do from Java, you can schedule and monitor using this program. It includes a nifty stopwatch widget as a metaphor for measuring performance. The monitoring is done via event messages which are displayed in real time in a GUI dialog and stored in a JavaDB database. Any number of tasks (Runnables) can be launched and monitored simultaneously. The user / programmer of the API Jar designs their own messages, specifying the set of properties and their types which will be sent with each event they want to report. The properties in the custom message are the fields in a log table created specifically for that task. I am including a sample use program which is a sensor-net simulation, specifically of a home monitoring system, which could be used as a control system as well provided the interfaces from Java to the devices are installed.
- Records time events, elapsed time, and intervals between events.
- Scheduler and launcher for Java executable tasks.
- Monitors tasks in real time.
- Custom event property sets stored as JavaDB event log table records.
- Includes sample application of RoboStopwatch API.
- Java application performance measurement tool.
- Open API allows pluggable analytics on event logs both in real-time and from DB.
Be the first to post a review of RoboStopwatch!