Wiktionary App. Java Dictionary Application that uses Wikipedia. It's a fast, lightweight desktop dictionary written in java. Requires java and internet connectivity. Executable included for Windows users. Find more at http://skiyesounds.com/qwiki/
- Desktop Dictionary access to Wiktionary
- Lightweight and quick
- Cross Platform Compatible - Win XP, Vista and Win7, Mac OSx and Linux
- Requires Java and Internet Connection
- Windows users unzip and run the QWiktionary.exe, for other users, open terminal in that dir and run "java QWiktionary"
- Native installers coming soon for Mac
All Platforms dont run win 32 .exe Cross Platform Compatible - Win XP, Vista and Win7, Mac OSx and Linux
Quick light java free dictionary application for all platforms.