The Python Control Systems Library, python-control, is a python module that implements basic operations for analysis and design of feedback control systems.
- Linear input/output systems in state space and frequency domain (transfer functions)
- Block diagram algebra: serial, parallel and feedback interconnections
- Time response: initial, step, impulse
- Frequency response: Bode and Nyquist plots
- Control analysis: stability, reachability, observability, stability margins
- Control design: eigenvalue placement, linear quadratic regulator
- Estimator design: linear quadratic estimator (Kalman filter)
Follow Python Control Systems Library
With all the accounts you have, remembering every single password is impossible. Dashlane protects your passwords and creates an easy, secure way to access all of your accounts on any device you own.