The Python Control Systems Library, python-control, is a python module that implements basic operations for analysis and design of feedback control systems.
- Linear input/output systems in state space and frequency domain (transfer functions)
- Block diagram algebra: serial, parallel and feedback interconnections
- Time response: initial, step, impulse
- Frequency response: Bode and Nyquist plots
- Control analysis: stability, reachability, observability, stability margins
- Control design: eigenvalue placement, linear quadratic regulator
- Estimator design: linear quadratic estimator (Kalman filter)