PL/SQL packages to perform Oracle 11g tasks within a very few number of lines : dump/load LOBs, compute CRC, get Mime Type from a BLOB, send XMPP messages, list directory contents as a table, interact with Twitter,deal with QrCodes, ...
- Send XMPP messages and list buddies (and their status) from Oracle
- Compute checkum and mimeType on binary Types (BLOB, CLOB, XMLTYPE,...)
- Zip/unzip BLOB on the fly
- Dump and load BLOB from a single and dummy sql statement
- Interact with Twitter (list Friends, Favorites, Timelines, post Status, ...)
- List zipped blob contents (files, directory,...) via a simple select statement
- Encode/Decode QrCodes from sql
Very fun and useful to develop. The most interesting thing i've learned are the implementation of function based tables.
Thanks for Oracle-jutils, it's wonderful!
wow very cool project )
small and efficient and gets the job done.