PL/SQL packages to perform Oracle 11g tasks within a very few number of lines : dump/load LOBs, compute CRC, get Mime Type from a BLOB, send XMPP messages, list directory contents as a table, interact with Twitter,deal with QrCodes, ...
- Send XMPP messages and list buddies (and their status) from Oracle
- Compute checkum and mimeType on binary Types (BLOB, CLOB, XMLTYPE,...)
- Zip/unzip BLOB on the fly
- Dump and load BLOB from a single and dummy sql statement
- Interact with Twitter (list Friends, Favorites, Timelines, post Status, ...)
- List zipped blob contents (files, directory,...) via a simple select statement
- Encode/Decode QrCodes from sql
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very fun and useful to develop. The most interesting thing i've learned are the implementation of function based tables.
Thanks for Oracle-jutils, it's wonderful!
wow very cool project )
small and efficient and gets the job done.