nuBASIC is an implementation of an interpreter of the BASIC programming language.
It has been designed mainly for educational purposes both for C++ developers that can deal with a non-trivial example of C++11 programming and for nuBASIC's users, that may get hooked on programming.
nuBASIC is suitable for simple games, educational or small business programs.
Starting from Release 1.31, binaries for Windows have been built by using Microsoft Visual C++ 2015,
so you may need to install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages 2015.
To do this, search for "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015"
or use the link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
- Easy to use and simple enough for 8-year-old-child to understand
- Fully-developed procedural programming language
- Multiplatform. Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Linux/Windows x86/amd64
- Built-in help
- Multi-language (English, Italiano) Documentation
- Source code is non-trivial example of C++11 programming
- Syntax highlighting editor with integrated Debugger (IDE) for Windows
- Examples include Tetris, Minehunter, Breakout, Calculator, TicTacToe
- Tiny version is suitable for embedded systems
Be the first to post a review of nuBASIC!