LXASCOPE is a dual channel oscilloscope application for Linux, using an ATmega32U4 device for data acquisition, with USB port for communication with the PC. The Look and Feel is close to a traditional oscilloscope. ATmega32U4 are used on Arduino Leonardo and Micro, Teensy2 and Adafruit breakout board, as well as many clones.
- display modes: two channels, time/add/xy
- vertical: 2mV to 10V per division
- horizontal: 2ms to 5 sec (full sweep)
- trigger: on/off, channel and edge selection; trigger level -10 to +10V
- hysteresis up to 5V
- signal measurements: max, min, pp, avg, rms
- 3000 to 7000 samples per second, per channel
Be the first to post a review of lxascope!