LXARDOSCOPE is a dual channel oscilloscope application for Linux, using an ATmega328 device for data acquisition, and a serial or a USB port for communication with the PC. The Look and Feel is close to a traditional oscilloscope. Sampling rate for version 0.95 is about 2350 samples per second, for each channel. Originally designed for Arduino Uno, but works best with an Atmega328 and a TTL/USB converter.
*** NEW: a preamplifier is presented which provides an input range of -4V to +6V for DC with 10mV resolution and a +/-0.5V for AC with 1mV resolution, with standard 1MegOhm input impedance.
- display modes: two channels, time/add/xy
- vertical: 2mV to 10V per division
- horizontal: 1ms to 5 sec, for full sweep
- trigger: on/off, channel 1 or channel2, rising or falling edge
- signal level measurements: max, min, pp, avg, rms
- GND calibration allows for selecting arbitrary GND potential
- up to 3000 samples per second, per channel
- see the readme file for more
Very functional. Just what I needed. Upload Arduino sketch, and go. Thanks!