- Has a Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Uses a serial port device to connect to the phone, including USB cables.
- Allows changing the serial port settings.
- Can download and upload many types of files from/to the phone.
- Can manage the address book, the list of events, to-do tasks and alarm clocks.
- Can manage and send SMS messages.
- Can dial numbers with the phone.
- Can be used as a general-purpose serial port terminal with control line support.
- Can view the signal power.
- Can detect the phone type, IMEI number, subscriber number and capabilities.
- Portable, should run on most systems.
- Has drag&drop support.
- Can be controlled from the command line, GUI is not required.
- Supports internationalization and has some accessibility features.
Get comprehensive SIEM capabilities including:
- Fast and easy compliance reporting and real-time event correlation
- File integrity monitoring, real-time remediation, and USB device monitoring
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of JYMAG!