ipmiutil is an easy to use set of IPMI server management utilities. It can get/set sensor thresholds, automate SEL management, do SOL console, etc. Supports Linux, Windows, BSD, Solaris. See ipmiutil.sf.net for rpms, etc. (formerly called panicsel). The only ipmi tool that runs natively on Windows. It can run driverless in Linux for use on boot media or embedded environments.
- IPMI sensors, events, remote console, power control, etc.
- Native builds on many OSs: Linux, Windows, BSD, Solaris, MacOSX
- Shared library for custom applications, sample source included
- Detects and handles OEM-specific IPMI firmware variants
- BSD license is compatible with open-source or commercial use
- Linux driverless support is ideal for boot media or embedded
There are no 3 star reviews.