Garnet is a Graphical Toolkit for Lisp, which offers many advanced features. It was originally developed by Carnegie Mellon's User Interface Software Group and is one of the most feature rich interface toolkits available for lisp.
The project has been dormant but some of us are trying to update it. To get the latest stable code, use the subversion repository: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/garnetlisp/svn/trunk garnetlisp-svn
- Many kinds of graphical objects
- 2 different "look and feel" options (older "Garnet" and newer "Motif")
- Extremely well documented
- Large suite of demo / example code
- Prototype/instance object model (kr)
- "Interactor" objects encapsulate user input
- Two interface builders ("Gilt" and "Lapidary")
- Public Domain source and LLGPL documentation
Be the first to post a review of Garnet - a Graphical Toolkit for Lisp!