FengGUI is a highly customizable, XML centric graphical user interface (GUI) application programming interface (API) based on OpenGL for Java. It addresses game and multimedia developers.
- entirely written in Java (1.5 compatible)
- easy customizable (themable) styles via XML
- all basic widgets you could want
- focus on performance
- supports major OpenGL bindings for Java (JOGL, LWJGL)
- neither comes with nor requires any game middleware but can be easily combined with them (jME, jPCT, Xith3D pending, WorldWind or Slick)
- simple, slim and cohesive design
SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!