Coriander is a full-featured GUI for IEEE1394, IIDC-compliant digital cameras.
- Complete camera control, with autodetection of features
- Video display, capture and record
- V4L and FTP export
- Multi-camera/multi-adapter support
- Full region-of-interest (ROI) control
- Quite a few gizmos, such as high-speed capture to memory buffer, etc...
Last year saw the hackers unleash their expertise in skills for a ransom - targeting those unpatched computers in data-critical institutions. Only if the computers were patched on time, billions of dollars could have been saved. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes to your rescue, offering you an automated patching solution, now on cloud, for latest hotfixes of Windows updates and a wide range of third-party applications (over 550 of them).
Automate patching with Patch Manager Plus, sit back & relax!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very good tool to work with IIDC/DCAM cameras. Only drawback is gnome dependency.
Coriander works fine.