Coriander is a full-featured GUI for IEEE1394, IIDC-compliant digital cameras.
- Complete camera control, with autodetection of features
- Video display, capture and record
- V4L and FTP export
- Multi-camera/multi-adapter support
- Full region-of-interest (ROI) control
- Quite a few gizmos, such as high-speed capture to memory buffer, etc...
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V performance monitoring in a single pane of glass. Use built-in management actions to instantly remediate virtualization issues. VMAN also features PerStack ™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping VM performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your VM data. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very good tool to work with IIDC/DCAM cameras. Only drawback is gnome dependency.
Coriander works fine.