Coriander is a full-featured GUI for IEEE1394, IIDC-compliant digital cameras.
- Complete camera control, with autodetection of features
- Video display, capture and record
- V4L and FTP export
- Multi-camera/multi-adapter support
- Full region-of-interest (ROI) control
- Quite a few gizmos, such as high-speed capture to memory buffer, etc...
Thousands of businesses and developers around the world use DigitalOcean to easily deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size with less infrastructure friction. Go from one to a thousand virtual servers in seconds. Also, we continue to add hundreds of in-depth tutorials to our documentation library and have an active online community to get the support you need to succeed.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very good tool to work with IIDC/DCAM cameras. Only drawback is gnome dependency.
Coriander works fine.