ChkSem is a static Fortran 90 and C++ source code analyser.
Fortran codes are analysed to find potential problems and dead code.
This project allows ( for the moment ) to find useless includes and to find missing direct includes for helping programmers to clean C++ codes.
This can potentially reduce building time from small programs to huge solutions.
This tool is not finalized and new versions will follow, with a GUI with even more features.
The project is written in Java to ensure cross-platform compatibility.
- Count Lines of codes and the number of files
- Warning for good Fortran 90 practices
- Dead code tracking in Fortran source codes
- Missing direct includes in C++ ( increase build time )
- Useless includes in C++ ( increase build time )
Be the first to post a review of ChkSem!