Replacement for the SCCP channel driver in Asterisk. Extended features include Shared Lines, Presence / BLF, customizable Feature Buttons, and Custom Device State. Visit our discussion mailing list for help and join us as a developer if you like.
- Shared Lines
- Different CallerID's per Shared Line
- Realtime Config
- Module Reload (processes changes in sccp.conf)
- Advanced busy lamp field support (BLF) (with Advanced Presence)
- Custom device state
- Editable feature buttons
- Adhoc Dialing a.k.a. Private line automatic ringdown (PLAR)
- Hotline Functionality
- Dynamic Speeddials
- Video Calls
- IPV6 Support
- We are implementing all code in this project under Sect. 1201 (f) Reverse Engineering exception of the DMCA for the sole purpose of writing interoperable software
This is a very interesting project which allows you to use the features of the CISCO phones on Asterisk IP-PBX. Good work and better support ;)
It helped with the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
Thanx A lot! Outstanding work! Cisco should really think about supporting this project officially :-)
Really nice SCCP package. Well done.
works really well, great support team, and active development.