Bittorrent client implemented in C++ and using the Rasterbar Libtorrent library.
Provides a Ncurses, SDL, Gtkmm and WWW GUI, which communicate with a common backend running the actual bittorrent operation.
- Daemonized backend
- Number of different clients
- Ability to change client without stopping downloads
- Common interface (transport layer) used to access the daemon shared by the clients
- Session saving
- Per user event callback (execute script when torrent status changes)
- IPv4 filter (level1.txt and Emule lists)
- Port forwarding using UPnP (Using Cyberlink or Libtorrent)
- Periodic session saving
- DHT and encryption (since Rasterbar libtorrent supports both)
- Allocation mode selection (sparse vs full)
Add more value to your Office 365 offers with Online Backup. The program will back up servers, desktops, virtual machines and smart devices, plus popular applications and Office 365 data. Online Backup comes with the Active Protection feature embedded, making it possible to stop any ransomware attack and restore encrypted files in a blink. It also provides a web-based intuitive console that eases backup and disaster recovery management.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of BTG!