Bittorrent client implemented in C++ and using the Rasterbar Libtorrent library.
Provides a Ncurses, SDL, Gtkmm and WWW GUI, which communicate with a common backend running the actual bittorrent operation.
- Daemonized backend
- Number of different clients
- Ability to change client without stopping downloads
- Common interface (transport layer) used to access the daemon shared by the clients
- Session saving
- Per user event callback (execute script when torrent status changes)
- IPv4 filter (level1.txt and Emule lists)
- Port forwarding using UPnP (Using Cyberlink or Libtorrent)
- Periodic session saving
- DHT and encryption (since Rasterbar libtorrent supports both)
- Allocation mode selection (sparse vs full)
Be the first to post a review of BTG!