BioXTAS RAW is a program for analysis of Small-Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) data. The software enables: creation of 1D scattering profiles from 2D detector images, standard data operations such as averaging and subtraction, analysis of radius of gyration (Rg) and molecular weight, and advanced processing using GNOM, DAMMIF, and AMBIMETER. It also allows easy processing of inline SEC-SAXS data.
Download the appropriate install guide from the Files tab, and follow the directions there.
RAW guides are available in the Files tab.
Externally hosted user guides:
• MacCHESS RAW tutorial videos: http://bit.ly/bioxtast
• MacCHESS RAW tutorial data: http://bit.ly/bioxtasd
If you would like to use RAW on a beamline, please submit a request to have the header and/or image formats added to RAW.
Requests, comments, and bug reports can be sent to: soren.skou.nielsen (at) gmail (dot) com and hopkins.jesse (at) gmail (dot) com
- Calibrate, mask, radially integrate, and normalize 2D images to make 1D scattering profiles
- Average, subtract, merge, rebin, and interpolate scattering profiles
- Easily process in-line SEC-SAXS data
- Calculate radius of gyration (Rg) and I(0) via Guinier fit
- Calculate the molecular weight via I(0) comparison to standards, absolute calibration, correlation volume, and corrected Porod volume
- Run GNOM, DAMMIF, and AMBIMETER (requires ATSAS installation)
- Calculate P(r) functions using a Bayesian indirect Fourier transform (BIFT)
- Can read: Pilatus, CBF, HDF5, Quantum, Mar345, ESRF EDF, SAXSLab300,16 bit TIF, 32 bit TIF, Bruker, Rigaku SAXS, and more image formats
- And more . . .!
Be the first to post a review of BioXTAS RAW!