BioXTAS RAW is a program for analysis of Small-Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) data. The software enables: creation of 1D scattering profiles from 2D detector images, standard data operations such as averaging and subtraction, analysis of radius of gyration (Rg) and molecular weight, and advanced analysis using GNOM and DAMMIF. It also allows easy processing of inline SEC-SAXS data and data deconvolution using the evolving factor analysis (EFA) method.
Check the instructions available at: http://bioxtas-raw.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install.html and in the Files tab.
RAW guides are available at: http://bioxtas-raw.readthedocs.io/ and in the Files tab.
For requests, comments, and bug reports try our google group: http://bit.ly/rawhelp
If that doesn't work, contact: soren (dot) skou (at) saxslab (dot) com and hopkins (dot) jesse (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Calibrate, mask, radially integrate, and normalize 2D images to make 1D scattering profiles
- Average, subtract, merge, rebin, and interpolate scattering profiles
- Easily process in-line SEC-SAXS data
- Calculate radius of gyration (Rg) and I(0) via Guinier fit
- Calculate the molecular weight via I(0) comparison to standards, absolute calibration, correlation volume, and corrected Porod volume
- Run GNOM, DAMMIF, DAMAVER, DAMCLUST, and AMBIMETER (requires ATSAS installation)
- Deconvolve SEC-SAXS data using singular value decomposition (SVD) and evolving factor analysis (EFA)
- Calculate P(r) functions using a Bayesian indirect Fourier transform (BIFT)
- Can read 27 image formats including: Pilatus, CBF, HDF5, Eiger, Quantum, Mar345, ESRF EDF, SAXSLab300,16 bit TIF, 32 bit TIF, Bruker, Rigaku SAXS
- And more . . .!
Be the first to post a review of BioXTAS RAW!